LOUISVILLE, KY -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 11/02/11 --
Kelly Services today announced recruiting efforts for the 2011 holiday season on behalf of Zappos Fulfillment Centers, Inc., part of the Zappos Family of Companies.
Job fair to recruit for 1,000 seasonal warehouse positions in the Zappos' Shepherdsville, Kentucky distribution center.
Monday, November 7, 2011, 9 am to 4 pm
Paroquet Springs Conference Center
400 Paroquet Springs Drive
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Successfully complete a drug and background screen
- Physically able to perform repetitive standing, walking and lifting up to 50 lbs for at least 10 hours per day
- Have computer skills -- basic typing, email usage, internet navigation
- Pay is $8.25 day shift -- $9.00 evening shifts
- Kelly Services offers weekly pay with direct deposit, access to medical benefits and online access to a variety of personal and professional training.
- Zappos offers free lunch daily, product discounts on Zappos.com, access to a soon-to-be fitness center, and much more.
About Kelly Services
Since 1954, Kelly Services has served the Greater Louisville community by meeting the staffing needs of area businesses through the recruiting and training of candidates seeking employment. Today there are four Kelly locations in Louisville that recruit, hire and place qualified employees in positions with local businesses on a temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct-hire basis.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 530,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2010 was $5 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Denise RidenourKelly Services
Source: Kelly Services, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media